The people who come to see me are people willing to overcome difficulties in their current life such as:
- lack of self-confidence
- managing their hypersensitivity
- feeling out of place
- disharmony in their relationships with others (spouse, children, parents, friends,…)
- stress or anxiety
- professional and/or personal questioning
- a delicate transition period of life (divorce, separation, redundancy, relocation, change of country,…)
- a period of burn out/bore out
- a need to give meaning to one’s Life
- the impulse to co-create a life with meaning
The first session is an opportunity to get to know each other. During this session, you will have space to share why you want to start therapy.
This will also be an ocasion for me to present you the process of therapy and its framework.
The session lasts 45 minutes
Couples therapy when there is a:
- change of dynamic in your relationship (arrival of a child, relocation, loss of a loved one…)
- crisis situation (separation/divorce being considered, differing views on the future of the relationship,…)
- to create more fluidity in your relationship and improve communication
- desire to put more consciousness into your relationship and its dynamics
- to co-create a harmonious couple with the person you are dating
The first session is an opportunity to get to know each other. During this session, you will be able to share why you and you as a couple want to start therapy.
It will also be an occasion to present you the process of therapy, its framework and the specific support protocol for couple therapy.
The session lasts 60 minutes and can take place in person or online.
Online consultations are subject to a specific protocol and allow you to start/continue therapy wherever you are in the world, in French and English.
It also allows me to accompany you in the context of an expatriation, often a delicate moment in life.
The first session is an opportunity to get to know each other. During this session, you will be able to share why you want to start therapy.
This will also be an occasion for me to present you the process of therapy and its framework.
The session lasts 45 minutes.
In person or online, in French and/or English.
You can contact me by using the form below:
Ambassador of IFAS, French Humanist School of Gestalt, I can guide you in your desire for a training, whether it is:
- A desire for personal development or to know one´s self better
- A professional objective to become a Therapist.
I will take the time to listen to your desire to check with you its compatibility with the training offered. If so, you will receive the Stage Nouveau départ as a gift, to try out over 2 days the basic principles of Integrated Gestalt Therapy.
After this first trial, we will agree on an appointment to review your experience and see if cycle 1 of the training, which lays the foundations for a better life is made for you.
Interested? You can contact me by email or by phone to arrange a telephone appointment.
- either by e-mail at email@example.com
- or by using the form below